Hey Bigfat's fans...If you have a great recipe using this sauce and feel like sharing, email us at email@example.com. We'll try it out and if we like the recipe it could get posted on our site along with props to the creator. Granted we can't post every recipe so it's gotta be really good. Now go have some fun with our sauce. Experiment. Invent. Create. Enjoy.
Use these quick links to get to the recipe you want.
|Chipotle Curry Meatloaf||Bigfat's Boom Bloody|
|Vega Mojo Lentil Salad||Mojo Wrap|
|Cran'kin Pumpkin Curry||Double Dark Vinaigrette Salad|
More recipes coming soon.
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground croutons/bread crumbs/or crackers, black pepper, and chili powder. Stir until the mixture is combined. Add the onion, carrot, and garlic into the bowl. Mix until well combined.
3. Add the ground pork, and ground turkey, and Bigfat’s Boom Shanka to the bread crumb mixture. Season the meat mixture with the kosher salt. Add the egg and combine thoroughly, but avoid squeezing the meat.
4. Use spray oil to lightly coat a 10 in meatloaf pan. Pack the mixture into pan to mold the shape of the meatloaf.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then turn the meatloaf out of the pan onto the center of the baking sheet.
6. Combine the BBQ sauce and Boom Shanka in a bowl to make the glaze. Brush half of the glaze onto the meatloaf after it has been cooking for about 10 minutes. Reserve the remaining glaze for serving.
4. Put it back in the over for another 35 minutes until done. Remove, slice and enjoy. Serves 6.
1. Combine tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, and Bigfat’s 108 Habanero Hot Sauce in a 2-quart pitcher, stir well.
2. Serve over ice. Garnish with pickle and salami.
3. Sprinkle with dash of celery salt. Makes 6 (6-ounce) servings.
1. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and stir well. Adjust ingredients according to taste.
2. Chill or serve immediately. Makes a great side dish or healthy entree. It can also be served over mixed greens, rice/quinoa or on a sandwich.
3. Fill mug with beer and stir just enough to combine well and enjoy. Makes 1 serving.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Total Time: 10-12 mins
1. On a large tortilla lay the turkey breast out and then layer with brie, avocado and green onions.
2. Drizzle Bigfat's Vega Mojo across layered ingredients.
3. Top with mixed greens.
4. Fold wrap together and enjoy.
5. Serve with tortilla chips, potato chips and/or corn chips.
Prep Time: 10-15 mins
Total Time: 25-30 mins
1. In a large pot, whisk coconut milk with the red curry paste, and heat over medium flame.
2. When the coconut curry mixture is gently bubbling, add the pumpkin, and Cran'kin and stir to combine. Season with salt.
3. Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and allow the stew to gently simmer.
4. Add the bay leaves, lime juice, sliced bell pepper and green beans. Allow to simmer about 15 min until the sauce is thick and creamy.
5. Check for seasoning and add more lime juice or salt to taste as needed.
6. Serve with rice, pasta or kelp noodles and garnish with fresh cilanto, lime zest or a lime wedge. Serves 4-6
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
1. Chop pecans and cherries. Slice tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and blue cheese, set aside.
2. Wisk Bigfat's Double Dark and olive oil in small bowl. Place arugula in medium bowl and pour dressing over greens and toss well so all leaves are covered.
3. Divide arugula between two salad plates, lightly salt and pepper to taste. Top with salad fixings and serve immediately. Serves 2.
More recipes coming soon.