Hey Bigfat's fans...If you have a great recipe using this sauce and feel like sharing, email us at email@example.com. We'll try it out and if we like the recipe it could get posted on our site along with props to the creator. Granted we can't post every recipe so it's gotta be really good. Now go have some fun with our sauce. Experiment. Invent. Create. Enjoy.
Use these quick links to get to the recipe you want.
More recipes to come soon.
1. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep.
2. Combine the butter and Bigfat’s 7o8 hot sauce, in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat and reserve for serving. You can also do this in the microwave in a microwave safe dish melting 5-10 seconds at a time.
3. In a small bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Place chicken wings in a large nonporous glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
4. Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until parts of wings begin to turn brown. Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture and stir together. (If you prefer put wings in a zip lock bag then add the sauce mixture and close it. Then rub the sauce onto the chicken until it is well coated. Be careful, it will be a bit hot. Open and pour onto a plate.) Serve.
This recipe also works well using Bigfat's 6o8 Pineapple Habanero Hot Sauce.
Here is a healthier alternative to frying chicken wings.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
1. Fill a large pot half way with water and then add the wings and salt.
2. Bring water, salt and wings to a boil and then boil for 15 minutes.
3. Empty the wings and water into a collander in the sink. Now lay out paper towels on counter. Pour wings out onto paper towels and carefully (the wings will be hot) pat the wings dry to remove as much moisture as you can.
4. Transfer wings to an oven safe container coated with cooking spray. Bake wings on "Broil" (high) for 15 minutes on each side.(For crispier wings, cook longer on each side, maybe 20 minutes per side).
5. While waiting for wings, combine the 7o8 Hot Sauce and Margarine in a microwave safe container and cook in microwave for 10 to 20 seconds at a time or until melted.
6. When wings are done, toss with the sauce and enjoy!
This recipe also works well using Bigfat's 3o8 Garlic Ginger Hot Sauce.
1. Combine oil, vinegar and Bigfat's 7o8. 2.Toss well with spinach. 3. Salt and pepper to taste. 4. Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
1. Start by browning the ground beef, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off grease and put the beef to the side. 2. Dice up the 3 yellow onions into 1/2 inch pieces. Put a little oil or spray oil into a pan and cook on medium heat until the onions brown and caramelize. This usually takes about 15 minutes or so. When they are done set them aside. 3.In a large mixing bowl add 1 1/4 cup of the seasoned ground beef. Then add 2 1/2 TBSP of Bigfat's 7o8 7 pot citrus hot sauce and mix together. Then add 1 cup of the caramelized onions to the beef and mix together. 4. Now add 8 oz (1 package) of softened cream cheese and 8 oz of sour cream to the beef and onions and mix together. 5. Pour into a serving bowl. 6. Top with some remaining caramelized onions in the center, surrounded with fresh cilantro surrounded by grated cheddar cheese. (A different variation is to top with crispy fried onions and grated cheddar cheese.) 7.Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite crackers or carrots and celery. You can also throw some on a burger or taco or use as a creamy wing dip.
More recipes coming soon.