Hey Bigfat's fans...If you have a great recipe using this sauce and feel like sharing, email us at email@example.com. We'll try it out and if we like the recipe it could get posted on our site along with props to the creator. Granted we can't post every recipe so it's gotta be really good. Now go have some fun with our sauce. Experiment. Invent. Create. Enjoy.
Use these quick links to get to the recipe you want.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Marinade time: 60 minutes to overnight
Total time: 75 minutes
1. In large bowl add chopped jicima and remaining ingredients, and toss well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Refrigerate about 1 hour or more for flavors to blend. Serve chilled.
3. Can serve imediately or chill in refrigerator overnight. Serves 4-6.
(Any seafood, pork or chicken will work well too!)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1. Mix coconut milk and Bigfat's 6o8 Pineapple Habanero hot sauce together in a small bowl.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
3. Place scallops in skillet until golden brown (about 2 1/2 minutes per side).
4. Add a dash of salt to the scallops.
5. Take scallops off heat and drizzle coconut and hot sauce mixture on top of scallops while still in the pan
6. Place scallops on serving plates and add a drop of water to deglaze the pan. Pour this mixture over scallops and serve immediately. Great with a side of quinoa, rice, potato, etc.