Hey Bigfat's fans...If you have a great recipe using this sauce and feel like sharing, email us at email@example.com. We'll try it out and if we like the recipe it could get posted on our site along with props to the creator. Granted we can't post every recipe so it's gotta be really good. Now go have some fun with our sauce. Experiment. Invent. Create. Enjoy.
Use these quick links to get to the recipe you want.
|Bajan Halibut||Spicy Deviled Eggs|
|Bajan Love Butter (dipping sauce)||Cha Cha's Roasted Elote (Mexican style corn on the cob)|
More recipes coming soon.
1. Spray oil a baking dish . Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place fish in dish and pour melted butter onto fish.
3. In a small bowl mix together miracle whip, dill, onion, garlic, Bigfat’s 208 bajan hot sauce, salt and pepper. Spread onto fish.
4. Sprinkle enough shaved or grated parmesian, asiago or romano chees to lightly coat the fish.
5. Bake approximately 20-25 minutes until fish flakes. Top with more 208 if desired. Enjoy! Makes 2-4 servings.
1. Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and cut lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks from eggs. In a medium bowl, mash the yolks and mix together with mayonnaise, onion, sweet pickle relish, horseradish and Bigfat's 2o8 bajan style hot sauce.
3. With a fork or pastry bag, fill the egg halves with the yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, salt and pepper. Chill until serving. Makes 6 servings
1. This recipe is for creating a dip that is amazing for crab, lobster, scallops or shrimp. We use the Brummel and Brown because it's much lower in fat. Add 1 teaspoon of the Brummel and Brown or butter into a microwave safe bowl along with 1 teaspoon of the 2o8 hot sauce.
2. Microwave for 5-10 seconds. Remove and stir. You're ready to go.
3. The ratio is one to one so if you prefer to make more, it's pretty easy.
1. Strip ears of corn from husk leaving a stub for a handle to help turn cob. Rub with olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Place corn on grill over medium to high heat and turn often as it chars to avoid burning for 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Remove from grill.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of the Brummel and Brown or butter into a microwave safe bowl along with 1 teaspoon of the 2o8 Bajan Style hot sauce (Bigfat's Love Butter).
5. Microwave for 5-10 seconds. Remove and stir.
6. Baste onto corn generously. Make more if needed.
7. Spread mayonaise all over the corn with a knife or basting brush and sprinkle with parmesian. Use as much or as little as you like. Sprinkle with chili powder. Squeeze lime slice over corn. - optional but it adds a tasty zing. Enjoy.
Note: Crumbled blue cheese or grated asiago cheese can be used instead of parmesian for a stronger bite. Cayenne or habanero powder can be substituted for more heat.